- Prize Details
- Contest Instructions
Do you know the origin of the Jeepney? In fact, the bright and beautiful Jeepneys that can be found all over the Philippines Islands today trace their heritage to military jeeps brought by the United States to the Philippines during World War II. This month on the U.S. Embassy Manila Facebook page, we’ll celebrate this shared piece of cultural heritage with the Sakay Na! Jeepney Photo Challenge. Come aboard!
Submit your best original (raw or edited) photo featuring a Philippine Jeepney. The person who submits the photo must be the photograph’s creator – entries on behalf of others will not be accepted.
This challenge is open to Philippine residents ages 13 and older.
Copyrighted photos or photos downloaded from the internet will not be considered valid entries. Edited photos may be submitted as long as they are the photographer’s own work. Winners will be determined by public voting and the top 3 photos with the highest number of votes will be selected as the winners.
Deadline for submission is on Thursday, February 19, 2012 11:59pm (Philippine time). Voting starts from February 20 12:00am to February 25, 2012 11:59pm
Click below for full details.
- Prize Eligibility
- Only persons residing in Philippines who are at least 13 years of age can enter.
- Contest Starts
- February 01, 2012 @ 12:00 am (SGT)
- Contest Ends
- February 19, 2012 @ 11:59 pm (SGT)
- Need more Details?
- Read the Official Rules
Search This Blog
About the Author
Kalongkong BHiker IG
The Philippine Duathlon Series Leg 1DuathlonJuly 14th, 2013My first Duathlon event!
Nature’s Trail Discovery Run3rd and Final Leg @Tanay, RizalNovember 25th, 2012The trail is waiting!
7-11 800 Run @CavitexTakbo Para sa KalikasanJanuary 20th, 2013This run is postponed for the 2nd time and it will not happen this year!
Kalongkong Hiker is
I follow Pinoy Fitness
- 443,421 Hikers
- MILO News: Lamparas, Martes snare centerpiece prizes in 42nd National MILO Marathon Urdaneta
- Kalongkong Hiker wants to do Trail Running again after year/s of hiatus
- ASICS News Release – Thousands of Runners Raced in Teams of 4 to complete the Inaugural ASICS Relay Philippines
- The ASICS Relay Run report by Guest Runner/Blogger Kyle Marlo Herrera