I feel like I want to share this short film about how dangerous a digital virus called Stuxnet is because it is entering a Digital Warfare and if not been blocked and deleted will brought catastrophic not just to the Internet but the World itself. Watch this 3 minute infographic from down under and learn about the one of the new scariest new viruses out there.
Tell us what you think by leaving comment below. 😀 Any comments, suggestions and feedback are highly appreaciated. 🙂
Direction and Motion Graphics: Patrick Clair patrickclair.com
Written by: Scott Mitchell
Production Company: Zapruder’s Other Films.
- stuxnet: an anatomy of a computer virus (chaikadai.wordpress.com)
- When Infographics Met the Stuxnet Virus (basekit.com)
- Iran either has solved its Stuxnet virus problem, or its ruled by ‘complete … – Fox News (foxnews.com)
- Experts say Iran has “neutralized” Stuxnet virus – Reuters (reuters.com)
- Stuxnet virus in 2010 is linked to Conficker worm that surfaced in late 2008 (hazima.wordpress.com)
- The Wonder of Infographics (adam1287777.wordpress.com)
- Homeland security fears Stuxnet (ritcyberselfdefense.wordpress.com)
- Cyber warfare: A different way to attack Iran’s reactors – CNN (cnn.com)
- WOO HOO! Israel cyberattacks Iran. Again? (barenakedislam.wordpress.com)
- Microsoft Word Bug Linked To Duqu Virus [News] (makeuseof.com)
- Was Russia Behind Stuxnet? (it.slashdot.org)