The Air Education and Training Command of the Philippine Air Force in cooperation with the Local Government Units and Non-Government Organizations of the Province of Batangas invites you all to the first-ever Batangas RUNWAY RUN. Air Traffic will be closed to let runners, health and fitness enthusiasts run on the Fernando Air Base Runway! This is a one of a kind experience runners should not miss!
Ala Eh! Takbo Competition sa Paliparan!
The first-ever Batangas RUNWAY RUN.
Date: September 2, 2012 (Sunday)
Assembly Time: 4:30 AM
Venue: Fernando Air Base Grandstand, Lipa City Batangas
Early Bird Promo (Until August 12, 2012)
3K – Php 250
5K – Php 300
10K – Php 350
15K – Php 350
Regular Fees (Starting August 13, 2012)
3K – Php300
5K – Php 350
10K – Php 400
15K – Php 450
Gun Start / Take-off
15K – 5:30 AM
10K – 5:35 AM
5K – 5:40 AM
3K – 5:45 AM
Fee Inclusions: Singlet, Race Bib and Finisher’s Medal
Singlet Sizes: Small, Medium and Large.
Cash Prizes for top finishers in each distance male and female.
Through BDO bank payment:
1. Before making the payment to join the race, be sure that you have thoroughly read, understood the race Rules and Regulations. (http://aetcrunwayrun.wordpress.com/rules-and-regulations)
2. Download, fill up and sign the Official Registration Form and Waiver.
3. Deposit the corresponding registration fee at any BDO branch nearest you to the race’s official bank account number 001880163428 with account name EDSEL B ENRIQUEZ, one of the the designated race Project Managers.
4. Scan and e-mail a copy of the deposit slip to email@example.com. Include your complete name, age, sex, singlet size, distance category, and contact number.
Example: Julian A. Makabayan, 25, Male, 15K, Medium, 09171234567
An acknowledgement and confirmation will be sent once your e-mail is received.
5. Early Bird Promo will be until August 12, 2012.
6. Regular Fees starts on August 13, 2012.
7. Deadline for registration will be on August 26, 2012.
8. Race kit claiming will be from August 27 – September 1, 2012 at venues to be posted on or before August 24, 2012. Runners can also claim their race kits at the race venue on race day before 5:00AM.
9. Runners must present the following to claim their race kits:
– Original Deposit Slip.
– Filled up and signed Registration Form & Waiver.
– A valid ID.
Walk-in Registration Venues:
AETC Special Services Office
Fernando Air Base, Lipa City
Landline: (43) 756 1502 / 756 1117 local 4211
Contact Person: Cpt Ramil E Ranario PAF
Mobile No.: 0917-9025693
Contact Person: Maj Edsel B Enriquez PAF
Mobile No.: 0932-3870670 / 0917-5100167
For more details contact:
• AETC Special Services: (043) 756-1502 / 756-1117 local 4211
• A1C Joar Calvadores PAF, Race Director 0926-6829312
• Cpt Ramil E Ranario PAF, Project Manager 0917-9025693
• Maj Edsel B Enriquez PAF, Project Manager 0932-3870670
• E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizer: Air Education & Training Command, Philippine Air Force
For official on-line updates visit:
Sneak Peak of The Fernando Air Base Aerodome: