Grab the latest copy of the The Bull Runner Magazine Jul-Aug 2012 Issue Now! For FREE.
The Bull Runner’s latest issue on Triathlon for Runners with Kuya Kim Atienza on the cover. Read about how he got fit and healthy after suffering a stroke only two years ago.
– Gear to Tri – new triathlon gear in the market
– Time Check – the latest watches for runners/triathletes
– Give It a Tri – a runner’s guide to triathlon by Coaches Dan and Ani Brown of The Next Step Tri Camp
– There’s Always a First Time – 3-time defending champion, Monica Torres, writes about her many firsts in running and triathlon
– Events: Run United 2, Merrell Trail Adventure Run, Brooks Run Happy 2, Limketkai Freedom Run in CdO, The Next Step Camp 4, Mizuno Run Academy
Don’t know where to grab a FREE copy? Get it here.
About The Bull Runner Magazine:
TBR Mag is the first FREE bi-monthly mini magazine made especially for runners. Each issue is packed with information on training, nutrition, gear, and travel to help runners raise their performance to the next level. The Runners’ Calendar keeps runners informed on the next race and clinic while the Runners’ Directory provides information on the running stores, clinics, track ovals, and more.