It was 2009 when I heard of Men’s Health Urban Athlon and this race is so different because you are going to run on obstacles and then they brought it here in the Philippines. Here I read quotes like “Pain is weakness, leaving the body”, “Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.” and many more. I hope this year I can finally join this even. Are you up for a new challenge?
Men’s Health Philippines is once again bringing us the Men’s Health Urbanathlon and Festival, happening on October 14, 2012 at the Mall of Asia Grounds. Check out the details.
5K – P750
10K – P750
21K – P850
– All categories includes obstacles.
Registration Venues: (August 22 to October 8, 2012)
– 360 Fitness Club Makati
– 360 Fitness Club Ortigas
– Gold’s Gym Alabang
– Gold’s Gym Katipunan
– R.O.X. BHS
Visit Men’s Health Philippines for more information.
To give you idea how this race goes watch this video from Men’s Health Urbanathlon US:
- Men’s Health Philippines Urbanathlon 2012 – 14th of October – MOA (takboprintipe.wordpress.com)
- Urbanathlon in SM MOA (takboprintipe.wordpress.com)
- Meet The Men’s Health 2012 Cover Competition Finalists (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Scientific Update Article: Making Men’s Health a Priority (drjulissa.wordpress.com)
- Wooyoung becomes the next 2PM member to grace the cover of ‘Men’s Health’ (allkpop.com)
- Liam Hemsworth Covers ‘Men’s Health’ September 2012 (justjared.com)
- Diet Doc Weight Loss Addresses Men’s #1 Health Issue, Cardiovascular Disease with A Heart Healthy Diet Plan (prweb.com)
- Liam Hemsworth Covers Men’s Health And Their Fall Style Guide (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Passages Malibu CEO Pax Prentiss Shares His Father’s Day Advice for National Men’s Health Week (prweb.com)