Because of the recent crisis that was brought upon by the “Habagat”, a lot of families now find themselves homeless and in need of water, food, clothing and medicine and more…
Unilab ActiveHealth together with the big names in the fitness/running industry, BGC, Takbo.ph, theBullRunner, BikeKing, Proactive, Rexona, Milo, PinoyFitness.com and yours truly Kalongkong Hiker, is coming together and is calling out to every runner and fitness enthusiasts to Give, Advocate or Volunteer to support this donation drive for the benefit of the HABAGAT victims.
Runners! Race to Action!
August 11-12, 2012
Bonifacio Global City
How can you help!?
1. Runners and their families can donate “any” of their old singlet/finisher’s/event shirt
2. For EACH singlet/shirt donated Unilab will donate a corresponding vitamins:
– Singlet = 1 UNILAB product sample
– Finishers/Event Shirt = 2 UNILAB product sample
– Total number of items collected and Unilab Product donations will be announced in the Unilab FB page prior to the donation
It’s Time to Give!
– Donate any of your old singlet/ finisher/ event shirt.
– Other items such as old clothing, & food will also be accepted.
– Bring your donations on August 11th or 12th in Boni High Street in BGC.
– Receiving will be open from 10am to 9pm
– Help create awareness thru your blogs, website by passing this info to your followers/ subscribers.
– Promote the Runners Race To Action in your community by posting this event to your friends, relatives and colleagues
– Start by Tweeting This! Click here.
– Unilab Active Health needs 10 volunteers to help in accepting donations.
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Race To Action” together with your full name and contact number
– Spend Your Weekend With A Cause!
Time to Race into Action guys! Let’s see how much clothing and medicine we can raise this weekend for the victims of the “HABAGAT”!
More details on their FB page here: https://www.facebook.com/UnilabActiveHealth
Let’s start by sharing this post!