Besides that, this is going to be the first attempt to make a GREEN RACE in BGC, so bring your own hydration bottles we’ll have refilling stations strategically located along the race route. For those that don’t have any hydration bottles yet, we’re going to have a special discount offer to all participants c/o Nathan.
This will be the first and biggest gathering of all Pinoy Fitness followers to come together and meet, greet, have fun and at the same time support a common cause of providing athletic scholarships, training equipment, uniforms for Run4Change athletes
Proceeds of the funds raised in this event will go to the Run4Change Foundation:
– Run for Change is a non-profit organization established in 2008.
– Were formally organized & registered with the Securities & Exchange Commission in 2009.
– Have organized more than 50 fun runs, corporate wellness programs and sporting events in the past 4 years.
– Hopes to promote the sport of running at the grassroots level
– To train young individuals to become the ultimate running machines and develop future Olympians who will represent the country
– Provide for opportunities to chosen athletes and further their training opportunities
– Provide for athletic scholarships for chosen individuals. Have scholarship grants for qualified applicants who wish to pursue Masteral or Doctorate degrees in Sports Science or related fields.
– Sponsor uniforms, training equipment and provide meal allowances for numerous Varsity Teams from different schools.
Pinoy Fitness Run for Change
December 16, 2012 @ 6AM
Bonifacio Global City
5K & 10K – PHP 350 – Inclusive of: Bib, Timing Chip, Token
1K Walk – PHP 200 – Bib Only
– Wear your favorite Pinoy Fitness Tech Shirts and Singlets!
– Cup-LESS Certified GREEN RACE, Refilling stations will be provided, bring your bottles
Are you Joining? Show your support -> Click Here
Registration Venue: (November 23 – December 15, 2012) – moved
– R.O.X. (Recreational Outdoor Exchange) – BGC
Nathan 50% OFF PROMO!
Pinoy Fitness Run for Change – Finisher’s Token:
For More Information:
Call: +63-917-533-3742 / +63-999-999-3742
Interested to SPONSOR for the event!? Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgRead more: http://www.pinoyfitness.com/2012/11/pinoy-fitness-run-for-change
- Pinoy Fitness Run for Change @BGC 12/16/2012 (kalongkong.wordpress.com)
- Get your PDF copy of Pinoy Fitness Magazine Maiden Issue (kalongkong.wordpress.com)
- Grab your FREE copy of the Pinoy Fitness Magazine NOW! (kalongkong.wordpress.com)