I want to get more even serious this upcoming year in running and I want to get that first ever full marathon medal, finisher shirt and certificate, winning the race is a bonus but I doubt it because there are elite runners out there that they make running their jobs. Haha!
To get serious I need a reliable, durable and comfortable shoe and this shoe that I want this Christmas is I think the right one. Saucony Kinvara 3 just arrived and landed on the Philippine shore. Yes, it seems to be a new brand of shoe but wait it’s not, this shoe exists already in 1960’s but not as popular as Nike, Adidas, Puma, Mizuno, Brooks and the like.
When I first saw it and take a look and feel of this shoes at SM Megamall Department Store at the shoe section I love it for the first site and ever since that day keep on thinking of having it one day. So, hopefully you will be my Santa Claus and you send me this as a holiday gift I’ve been a good boy for a year now, that I can promise and assure you. Haha! 😀
To know more about this shoe, join me by visiting Saucony Community below:
I haven’t got this so a review is not possible but when I do, you’ll know about it.
- The 100 Best Running Shoes of All Time, and My Personal Top Three (runblogger.com)
- Comparing Running Shoes (sweatdaily.wordpress.com)
- Disaster strikes (no, not that) (onceandfuturerunner.com)
- Post-Marathon/Injury Recovery: Week Five (lvrunsnyc.com)
- Finding my strong (yeah…) (viewsfrommyshoes.wordpress.com)
- Running Shoes I Ran in – 2012 (aveteranrunnah.com)
- Gift Guide 2012: The Lady Runner (runstrongereveryday.com)
- For: the athlete and the artist (beautifullifeandstyle.com)
- My Birthday And A 10 Mile Run (tuffmotherondarun.com)
- White Mountaineering x Saucony Courageous – Spring/Summer 2013 (freshnessmag.com)