This Sunday, January 20, 2013, to those runners that haven’t got their race kits, 7-Eleven 800 Run race organizer announced the following information on their Facebook Page click here to see it yourself.
On-Site Race Kit Claiming
-if you haven’t received your race kit by race day, you may do so at the venue
1. arrive 30 minutes before assembly time
2. just go to the Race Kit Claiming Tent
3. fall in line according to your category
4. for regular registrants, show your valid ID and receipt (if receipt isn’t lost / damaged)
5. for sponsor contest winners, show your valid ID
On-Site Singlet Size Exchange
-if you want to exchange your singlet to a smaller or bigger size, you may do so at the venue on race day
1. just go to the General Information booth
2. bring your singlet and show a valid ID
Here’s something that runners can look forward to:
ASSEMBLY TIME AND AREA:
You will be allowed to park starting 3am.
You should go to the EXPO where baggage and assembly area will be. The entrance is via Bradco.
You should arrive based on your gun start. For example, earliest gun start is 430am, so please be there before 4am.
More info here: http://www.run711.com/race_info
PARKING & BAGGAGE INFO
There are 2 paid parking areas along Bradco, the main entrance road of Aseana. One is near DFA, across from SNR. The other paid parking lot is along Bradco going toward the race grounds. Cars won’t be allowed beyond the barricades after the said parking lot, but in case it’s full, you will be able to make a u-turn.
Information Tent & Baggage:
There will be an info tent and sponsors’ booths once you’re in the race area. Just follow Bradco and it will turn into Diokno where you will find the baggage tent.