Kalongkong Hiker/Biker supports We Want Bike Lanes in RP Movement
“WE WANT BIKE LANES IN RP MOVEMENT” (14,600+ Supporters)
Spread the Word. Step Up the Cause. Save a Life. NOW.
THE PETITION : “WE WANT BIKE LANES IN PHILIPPINES NOW”
(4,565+ Signatories as of May 31, 2013)
Sign, Spread, & Share the Online Signature Petition. Speed Up Life Saving Bicycle Legislation in the Senate.
Click this link below:
Be counted.!!! Take Action!!! NOW!!!
- Ending Bikelash: Bicycling Surges Nationwide As Urbanites Support Bike Lanes and Bike-Sharing Programs (thedailyblogreport.wordpress.com)
- NYC uses bike corrals to protect bikes from traffic (myparkingsign.com)
- New bike lane design increases cyclist safety (fox5sandiego.com)
- Gillespie: 23rd annual London Bicycle Festival, sponsored by the Thames Region Ecological Association (lfpress.com)
- Jack Knox: Gaps in bike lanes a spoke in the wheel (timescolonist.com)
- Signs: Aids for Confusing Bike Laws (roadtrafficsigns.com)
- Downtown Dallas Now Has a Working Network of Bike Lanes (blogs.dallasobserver.com)
- Chicago’s new protected bike lanes supported by business owners (transportnh.org)
- More proof that bike lanes boost business (treehugger.com)
- Voilà: Oak Street Gets a Bike Lane (haighteration.com)