To All Filipino NBA fans out just like me!
LeBron James of the reigning NBA champion Miami Heat is coming to Manila on July 23.
Nike Philippines made the announcement Friday as part of its “Leave a Message” campaign designed to inspire young Filipino athletes to strive for greatness and perhaps be like James.
Just right after James and the Heat beat the San Antonio Spurs for their second straight NBA championship last month, Nike joined the celebration with the “Leave a Message” campaign on social and digital message channels.
It featured basketball stars, luminaries and influential figures for James like Spike Lee, Warren Buffet, Dr. Dre, Coach K, Phil Knight, Drake, Bill Russell and kids from The LeBron James Family Foundation leaving congratulatory messages for the basketball super star on his answering machine.
- LeBron James coming to Manila (sports.inquirer.net)
- Spike Lee, Dr. Dre & More Congratulate LeBron James On 2nd Championship [VIDEO] (hiphopwired.com)
- Bill Russell, Drake, Dr. Dre and Others Congratulate LeBron James On Winning His Second NBA Championship (Video) (complex.com)
- Ad of the Day: Nike (adweek.com)
- Will the Los Angeles Lakers Sign LeBron James or Carmelo Anthony Next Year? (bleacherreport.com)
- MOCNYC.com Injury Watch: The Miami Heat Deservingly Win the Champion Title After a Spectacular NBA Finals Series (prweb.com)
- Dirk Nowitzki … And Justice for All (fieldoo.com)
- Leave your awkward, forced message for LeBron James after the beep (dailydot.com)
- Nike Celebrates LeBron James’s Back-to-back Championships (nikeinc.com)