Active Health Runner’s Summit
DO IT RIGHT! EXCEED YOURSELF!
Registration Period: July 17 to August 10, 2013
Registration Fees and Inclusions:
Online Registration Site click: http://zeus.ph/zeus-events/ActiveHealthRunner’sSummit
For more details visit : http://www.unilabactivehealth.com or http://www.enervonactiv.ph
Like it on Facebook: Unilab Active Health
Event organizer: Zero-In Concept and Productions
For inquiries: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship queries:
Email Jennifer Maliwanag (Organizer) at email@example.com
The Active Health Runner’s Summit is a whole day learning program for runners aspiring to become better with top coaches, sports medicine experts, and sports nutritionist. Sessions includes running physiologies and proper sports nutrition.
Objective: To help the running community progress to longer distances.
Presented by: ENERVON ACTIV
Target Audience: Runners who are planning to run longer distances in their future races or joining RUPM.
Summit Modules: (There will be Q&A sessions after each Module)
- Physiology and Biomechanics of Running
- Conditioning for Running
- Injury Prevention Techniques
Module 2. Runner’s Fuel (Speaker: NUTRIFIT Philippines)
- Everyday Eating for Active People (Know your Macro & Micronutrients & Fluids)
- The Science of Eating for Sport Success (Fueling Before, During, & After Long Distance Running)
Module 3. Beyond Running (Speaker: Mr. Kim Atienza)
- Motivation for Endurance Runners
- Mental Fitness Preparation Techniques
Sources: kulitrunner.wordpress.com and unilabactivehealth.com
- active health runner’s summit (pambansanglegs.wordpress.com)