Philippine Duathlon Series – Leg 2
Sept. 28, 2013, Saturday at 6:00 AM
Eagle Ridge, General Trias, Cavite
7KM Run | 35KM Bike | 4KM Run
Race Distances: 7km Run, 35km Bike, 4 km Run
Elite (Male & Female)
– Male: 16~19 yrs, 20~24, 25~29, 30~34, 35~39, 40~44, 45~49, 50 & above
– Female: 16~19 yrs, 20~29, 30~39, 40 & above
Awards and Prizes:
Medals and prizes will be awarded to Overall Top Three in Male and Female Categories.
Medals will be awarded to TOP THREE in each age group.
Philippine Duathlon Series Championship:
To add a little more fun and excitement into this friendly competition, elite and age-group winners will be awarded points according to his or her finish position in each race. Current and former Triathlon and Duathlon National team members who are still actively racing are categorized as elite racers. Racers with the most points in their respective categories at the end of the series will be declared series champions! If two top racers finish on level points, the one with more victories wins. Series champions will receive trophies, special prizes and bragging rights! Racers are required to join all the three legs including to qualify for the series championship.
1st: 100 5th: 60 9th: 20
2nd: 90 6th: 50 10th: 10
3rd: 80 7th: 40 11th – nth: 5
4th: 70 8th: 30
Registration: Submit filled-up entry form with your fee at Registration Center mentioned below.
Participants may also pay through:
– BPI (Anna Marissa Remigio, S/A No. 0429-3165-61), or
– PNB (Anna Marissa Nagtalon, S/A No. 1002-8030-0012).
Then, Email or Fax entry form and deposit slip (clear &/or enlarged copy) with name to Fax #: 932-9071
Keep receipt/bank deposit slip & submit during Registration.
OR register at the following Registration Centers:
Bike King at Bonifacio High Street , Tel. #: +632 -856-3362 Trinity Cycle Shop: 41 Commonwealth ave. QC (beside Hyundai and Nissan )
Cycling Zone: Shell Pacific Gas Station, Alabang-Zapote Road, Muntinlupa
Tel.: 02-809-673 Velocipede Bike Shop: Unit B, Royale Place Arcade (Beside Ever Gotesco Commonwealth)
Life Cycle Bicycle Shop: G-Strip, Greenhills Shopping Center, San Juan. (c/o Rob)
Tel: 02-5842862, 584-2442, 661-3424
Registration Fees/Schedule: (Inclusive of race pack, dri fit shirt, sponsor’s products, finisher’s medal, Timing Chip)
Registration: (July 29 to August 30)
Late Registration: (August 31-September 16)
RACE PACKET DELIVERY (OPTIONAL)
+ P150 (Within Metro manila)
+ P250 (Outside Metro manila)
DISTRIBUTION/CLAIMING OF RACE PACKETS WILL START ON SEPTEMBER 1, AT THE STORE WHERE YOU REGISTERED. SHIRTS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED ON RACE DAY.
For Inquiries please contact:
Mobile phone: +632-917-8486243
Mobile phone: +632-908-9086621
- Philippine Duathlon Series, Second Leg is on September 28, 2013 (kamotebiker.wordpress.com)
- Duathlon – combining challenge with fun (wannabefitwoman.wordpress.com)
- Commuters’ group to question MMDA’s bus terminal plan in Supreme Court (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Battle Creek hosts inaugural Cereal City Triathlon and Duathlon (mlive.com)
- First Duathlon (activeevolutionfitness.wordpress.com)
- Casual Duathlon Training Plan & My Healing Decision (beautifullynutty.com)
- Join Me for My First Duathlon (beautifullynutty.com)
- 33rd Annual Tinman Triathlon/Duathlon (wibw.com)
- Slowly, slowly… (mundodedkl.wordpress.com)
- Chapter One – Marathon Training – Week One (soletosqueeze.wordpress.com)