Come in your scariest Halloween costumes as prizes await the best costumed riders! This annual fun ride is open to all bikers, families, kids and kids-at-heart.
“Papadyak Oh Mamay, Padyak Oh Mamaw” – PMTB Halloween Night Ride In partnership with: 922 Cycle, Dan’s Bikeshop, Cycle Art, Mars Kingdom, Aling Tonya’s Restaurant
Date: Oct 26, 2013 5pm-9pm
Meetup: Jetti Station Parking Lot, Macapagal Ave., Pasay City (20-40 car ports available)
Open to: All Halloween-themed bikers (MTB, Roadbike, Folding, Fixie, Recumbent, etc.)
No fees! Registration on-site.
Prizes await the scariest trick-or-treater!!!
6pm Ride out
7pm-8pm Est. Arrival at Intramuros; Minor Awards and giveaways
8pm-9pm Ride back to Jetti
9pm Get together dinner**, Raffle and Major Prizes
* Estimated Times may change on group’s pace
– Parking is available on venue
– Marshalls shall be provided for everyone’s safety
– No Helmet, No Blinkers = No Ride
– Take note of Rally points: Hotel Sofitel, Baywalk in front of Rajah Sulayman, Fort Santiago in Intramuros
– Ride in Packs
** Sulit dinner Packages c/o Aling Tonya’s — 50 years in the business:
Binalot sa Dahon (P100)
Daing na Bangus