GEAR UP FOR A HIGH5LIFE!
* Mercato Centrale – March 30 (Sunday afternoon fun ride around Bonifacio Global City)
* FREE SHIRTS for the first 100 participants to register
* Registration starts at 3:30pm.
Join now as organizers give life a high five in this exciting and eventful day! Be inspired by health promotion advocates and feel empowered to make informed, positive decisions for a healthier and happier you!
Schedule of Events
• 15:30 Start of fair
• 15:30-16:30 Registration of Bikers
• 16:00-16:30 360 Fitness Club Circuit Training Demo by Coach Chappy Callanta
• 16:30-18:00 Bike Ride
• 16:40-17:20 Zumba Dance Demo by Beyond Yoga
• 17:30-18:30 Press Conference with Speakers: Southeast Asia Tobacco Control Alliance: Dr. Ulysses Dorotheo, Department of Health, Metro Manila Development Authority, HealthJustice Philippines: Irene Reyes, New Vois Association of the Philippines: Engr. Emer Rojas
• 18:30-18:45 Raffle / Percussion group
Get a chance to win gift items and prizes from ROX, Timbuk2, and Beyond Yoga!
Health Promotion for a Happier Philippines!
Brought to you by
HealthJustice Philippines, Dakila Philippine Collective for Modern Heroism, Mercato Centrale Group, Southeast Asia Tobacco Control Alliance
In partnership with
The Department of Health, Metro Manila Development Authority, Manila Water Company, Timbuk2, Beyond Yoga, and R.O.X (Recreational Outdoor eXchange)
For more information on our High5Life campaign, kindly view our promotional video at: http://bit.ly/Oxlhzm and like our page at facebook.com/High5LifePH
Senator Pia Cayetano, DOH Asec. Dr. Eric Tayag, Dr. Jaime Galvez-Tan, Engr. Emer Rojas, Anna Oposa, Reese Fernandez-Ruiz, Mark Ruiz, Kirk Long, Coach Chappy Callanta, Miko Aguilar, Nityalila Saulo, Alessandra Lanot, Jen Horn, Mansy Abesamis, Lynn Pinugu, and Redg Plopinio
Enjoy our High5Life Fair!
We have a wide array of healthy treats available for sale! Organic food, vegetarian dishes,beauty products, home-made products, and artisanal goods!
1. Krauties Good Cookies: veggie cookies
2. Gawad Pinoy: malunggay snacks
3. Made by Max: natural almond butter
4. Panaderia Pantoja: bread
5. Buenavi Food and Beverage: food
6. Nyogi: coconut water
7. Tili’s Sate: Indonesian Food Stall
8. Metro Maki: Japanese food
9. Greens Café: vegetarian food
10. Curry All the Time: rotti and curry
11. Nutrilite: organic drinks and power bars
12. Juice barista: detox juices
13. Rawlicious: detox juices
14. Agico café: vegetarian food
15. Babci Kucina: Polish food
16. Disco Disco Dishes: Hummus
17. Pipino: vegetarian food
18. Jertie’s Kitchen:
19. Healthy pops: healthy popsicles
20. Fish tacos: fish tacos and chicken subs
21. Tri-Mona Healthy Dining
1. Beyond Yoga
2. Pompyang: handmade accessories
3. Hey Kessy: Washi Tapes
4. Krafty Pirate: Handmade accessories
5. Muni/Tala Luna: workshop / artisinal goods
6. Anthill: indigenous fabric
7. Moody: homemade fashion
8. Thu Butterscotch shop: handmade accessories
9. Yadu/Khumbela: upcycled bike bags
10. Human nature retailer: organic and natural beauty products
11. Summit Crafts: handmade jewelry boxes and office wares
12. Rags2Riches, Inc.: artisan fashion hand bags and accessories
13. Crafty Kitty: handmade notebooks
14. Dagitab commune
Ride For Your Life!
Our first 100 bikers to register get a FREE High5Life T-Shirt!
• Please bring your own head lamps
• Kindly use reflectors
• Don’t forget your helmet! No helmet, no ride.
Lets Get Physical!
Get ready to workout with our fitness demos featuring Coach Chappy for the 360 Fitness Club – Circuit Training Demo and Beyond Yoga for the Zumba Dance Demo
• Please wear something comfortable and easy for you to move around in
• Kindly bring your own towel, water bottle, and change of clothes!
• Beginners are more than welcome!