How big is your footprint?
Almost everything we do, from riding a car to choosing which items to buy at a grocery to our everyday diet has an impact. Each of our lifestyle decisions leave behind corresponding amounts of greenhouse emissions, called its Carbon Footprint.
Too hard to answer? We break it down and simplify during our next Learning Session entitled Understanding Carbon Footprint.
September 8, 2012. 2:00pm to 5:00pm at the Haribon Office. If you’re interested in attending, just register online here: http://tinyurl.com/Haribon-CarbonFootprint
- Offices can easily reduce their carbon footprint, claims expert (premierlinedirect.co.uk)
- Can Social Networks Slash Online Shopping’s Carbon Footprint? (earthtechling.com)
- Minimizing Your Carbon Footprint (greenerideal.com)
- It’s Earth Day: What’s The Connection Between Gas Taxes And State Carbon Footprints? (turbotax.intuit.com)
- Carbon Footprint: Intro to Greenhouse Gases (akronplaneteers.wordpress.com)