In cooperation with HyperSports Philippines, Inc., Tetra Pak Philippines will host its first ever road racing entitled Tetra Pak RFR – Recycle. Feed. Run event at Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City on November 18, 2012.
The event encourages fitness and running enthusiasts to join as the race features four categories: 3Km, 5Km, 10Km and the highlight of the event, the half marathon, 21Km. In line with theme of Recycle. Feed. Run, participants will get to do their share in caring for the environment and helping underprivileged children too.
Participants will be encouraged to join the activity by bringing at least 2 (two) empty and clean Tetra Pak cartons for recycling when they register and for every Tetra Pak carton received for recycling during the registration, 1 (one) ready-to-drink milk in Tetra Pak carton (in 200 ml or 250ml package size) will be donated to a chosen children’s foundation under the Tetra Pak Feed-a-Child program.
In keeping the participants properly hydrated all throughout the event, Tetra Pak and HyperSports are also partnering with Tropicana Coco Quench, which shall be available for all the runners at the hydration stations during the event.
ABOUT TETRA PAK
Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With almost 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™,” reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com
Organizer: HyperSports Philippines, Inc
21K – Php 800
10K – Php 700
5K – Php 600
3K – Php 500
Join the Tetra Pak RFR (Recycle. Feed. Run) event!
* To register, bring at least 2 (two) pieces of empty and clean Tetra Pak cartons for recycling, fill out the registration form and pay the registration fee.
* Bring 5(five) pieces of empty and clean Tetra Pak cartons for recycling to get a Php50 discount on the registration fee.
* HyperSports timing chip holders will get additional Php80 discount (HyperSports IPICO Timing Chip Holders may register at ROX only).
* For every Tetra Pak carton received during the registration, 1 (one) piece of milk in Tetra Pak carton (200ml or 250ml package size) will be donated to a chosen children’s foundation under the Tetra Pak Feed-a-Child Program.
Registration period is from October 1 to November 16, 2012.Race
Kits Pick Up Date: To be announced soon
Race Organizer: INFO@hypersports.ph
Good News Pinoy Fitness Shirt Owners! Get Php 50 Off Discounts!
Hypersports Timing Chip holders will get Php80 discount also see how below:
- Recycle, Feed, Run slated – Taguig City (ctrebprofessionals.wordpress.com)
- Tetra Pak RFR 2012: Recycle.Feed.Run. (supladongirish.wordpress.com)
- Pepsi Philippines unveils new coconut water health drink (business.inquirer.net)