Shoot the action, capture the drama and win cash prizes!
Join the 36th National MILO® Marathon media photo and writing contest for a chance to win cash prizes! The photo and writing contest is open to all accredited media photographers and journalists*. To qualify, entries must be taken or written during the 36th National MILO® Marathon Metro Manila Eliminations and the National Finals in Manila.
“36th National MILO® Marathon: Iba’t ibang hinahabol, iisang takbuhan.”
* NOTE: Contest strictly for sports writers and photographers under legitimate publications with regular circulation.
1. Entries must be aligned to theme “36th National MILO® Marathon: Iba’t ibang hinahabol, iisang takbuhan.”
2. To qualify, entries must be written or shot (photography) during the indicated dates above.
3. Entries must be published within the time frame given.
4. Contestants MUST be present during the actual events. Only registered participants will be allowed to join and whose entry/entries will be considered.
5. The contest is strictly for sports writers and photographers under legitimate publications with regular circulation.
6. An independent panel of experts in the field of photography and journalism will be judging the entries to ensure impartiality.
7. There will be 2 language categories for the writing contest: English and Filipino—each category will have a separate set of winners. The top 3 entries will be awarded the cash prizes.
8. Participants may submit as many entries in both categories but may win only once in each category.
9. Submitted entries MUST follow the criteria and format below.
10. All winning entries become the property of Nestlé Philippines, Inc., which reserves the right to use the photos without any liability whatsoever.
11. Winners of the writing contest are entitled to the ff. prizes:
** Editors of the winning entries will receive the same prizes.
• Send all entries to:
ALEXYS DELGADO / CAMILA CALIZO/JINNY JACARIA
Strategic Edge Inc. 5th Floor Emmanuel House, 115 Aguirre St. Legaspi Village, Makati City
• Winning entries submitted for the Manila elimination leg will be announced via SMS and/or email on August 22, 2012.
o Prizes can be claimed from August 23 – 27, 2012 from 9AM-5PM.
• Winning entries submitted for the National MILO Marathion finals leg will be announced via SMS and/or email on January 4, 2013.
o Prizes can be claimed from January 7 – 9, 2013 FROM 9AM-5PM.
• Prizes can be claimed at Strategic Edge Inc. 5th Floor Emmanuel House, 115 Aguirre St. Legaspi Village,
• When claiming the prize, winners must present their press ID and sign the acknowledgement receipt. Proxies can claim prizes on behalf of the winner, but must present a valid ID and an authorization letter from the winner. NO ID / UTHORIZATION LETTER, NO CASH PRIZE.
* For further inquiries, please contact Alexys Delgado or Camila Calizo of Strategic Edge, Inc. at 892-0247 / 50 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
* For further inquiries, please contact Alexys Delgado or Jinny Jacaria of Strategic Edge, Inc. at 892-0247 / 50 and email@example.com.
So come and capture the essence of MILO® either in photos or in words
and you just might end up taking home great loads of prizes!
Good luck to all Runners and Participants of Manila Leg!!!
- The 36th National MILO Marathon | Media Photo and Writing Contest (kalongkong.wordpress.com)
- PRESS RELEASE: MILO Marathon 2012 Media Launch (kalongkong.wordpress.com)
- Press Release: Banayag & Agravante Prove Lofty Billings in the 36th National Milo Marathon Metro Manila Eliminations (kalongkong.wordpress.com)
- New Date Set for MILO Little Olympics NCR leg (kalongkong.wordpress.com)
- iba’t ibang hinahabol, iisang takbukan (pambansanglegs.wordpress.com)
- MILO marks record-breaking number of runners in Metro Manila Leg Eliminations 2012 (kalongkong.wordpress.com)